The Carolina Jubilee Festival is a two-day annual music event with the mission of providing support for the Farm to Table initiative with locally produced food and beverages. The event features local and national music acts, farm-to-table restaurants, food and beverage vendors, and 5k/10k runs.
- Gates open at 10:00 am each day. Rain or Shine.
- Camping opens Friday morning at 10:00 am
- Event wristbands must be worn at all times
- Lineup /Set times subject to change
- Everyone is subject to search upon entry
- The festival is for all ages. 12 and under are free
- Day parking is $10
- Ice will be available for sale
- Firewood will be available or sale